Welcome to my blog!

2:00 PM


“There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.” - E. Hemingway

It always sounds much easier when it's said than done, but here I find myself, trying to write another memoir down. This blog is - hopefully - going to be a place where I can find inspiration, where I can look back and say "wow, what a crazy year I had!" or maybe I'll just be forever ashamed of everything I wrote, just like when you look at the diary you kept when you were ten and wished your mom never bought you one. In any case, stranger, friend, family member - I hope you enjoy the roller-coaster ride that is my life. Leave your feedback, let me know your thoughts and feel free to suggest things to write about - I always like to think of new things to write about!

Love, Vicky


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook!

The Blogging Elite


The Blogging Elite

Where do you come from?

Flag Counter