Getting accepted to my dream study abroad + more!

11:47 PM

So here I find myself, at 11.41 at night writing about what is probably one of the best days of my whole semester so far.

Firstly, after a lot of stressing, nervousness and excitement, I just found out I have been officially accepted to attend the University of Nottingham during Fall and Spring semester starting next year! This has been such a crazy, crazy semester, but I still can't believe that all the work I've put towards this has finally paid off.
I'm so excited to be sharing this experience with people I value and that are as driven and interested as I am, and I'm so stoked to be studying at such a good university!



Secondly, I don't think I've realized up until now how thankful I am to have my sorority sisters in my life. I never imagined myself to be a sorority girl, nonetheless a Tau Delta Gamma. Going through pledge month was a little bit hard for me, especially when it came to time commitment and completely understanding how much the - what seemed to me - silly traditions meant to the actives, but now that I am part of this small little family I can't imagine myself not being a part of it. My 'twin', Shelby, has been nothing but amazingly supportive, and my 'mom' Caroline has been so understanding and caring since day one. Yesterday, at our thanksgiving dinner, I understood truly how much all of these girls meant to me, and how good it felt to call myself a Tau Delt.




 Lastly, I don't think I'll ever regret being an R.A. this year, not even once. My residents have been such a supporting group, and I am so glad to be able to call some of them my friends. I love knowing that they trust me, and that I can trust them. B3E, and especially Tricia, my co-R.A, have also become to me a little family I don't think I'll ever be able to forget. They are such a beautiful, caring community, and I couldn't be any prouder of all my girls. In the same way, my staff has been as supportive and caring, and even though we have our differences, we do make a great team!




I think today just helped to remind me how much I actually love being at Luther, and how thankful I should be of getting the chances I get on a daily basis to improve myself in a community like this

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook!

The Blogging Elite


The Blogging Elite

Where do you come from?

Flag Counter