It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

10:17 AM

... and it's not even Christmas yet! 

I think people at Luther take their Christmas very seriously. Last night in fact, Christmas at Luther kicked off - which, for most music majors and music lovers is literally like opening the presents under the Christmas tree after you've waited for HOURS. The atmosphere feels different after December 1st came into place. People are cheerier, they dress in red,black and white more often and everywhere you go, you WILL hear someone mumbling a Christmas song that you've heard a million times, or they will be playing their Spotify Christmas Playlist with zero shame. 

On Wednesday, the ΤΔΓ got together at Mabe's pizza and had a nice dinner together, and every day that passes I am more thankful for the crazy gals I've met. We had our annual Secret Santa, and although Amalia, my Secret Sister wasn't there in presence, someone made sure that she got her present AND I still had to read the poem - we all had to write a poem - I wrote... which wasn't very good, I admit. My Secret Sister wrote a poem about how the first time I met most of the ΤΔΓ's, I told them my spirit animal was chicken nuggets. Whilst that is not a lie, I'm starting to wonder if in 20 years, I'll be remembered as chicken nugget girl - no shame in that. 


At the moment, life is quite exciting. I'm 3 shy days away from being 21, and even though I can't wait to be an adult yet again, I'm mainly excited about being able to study with a beer in my hand. Also, in a few weeks I'll be home after a year and a half of absence, and I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to see my friends, my family, and to spend a few weeks just napping and talking! 

What are your plans for the holidays? 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook!

The Blogging Elite


The Blogging Elite

Where do you come from?

Flag Counter