June Goals

4:52 PM

Hello there!
                     I hope you're doing fine. School is finally over, and luckily I got to have a little bit of time off before starting my new job three days ago. I recently moved into my summer home, and I am almost done with packing, so that means I get a little bit of free time every day now. Remember my  Summer Reading list? I recently started reading The Awakening, by Kate Chopin and so far I really like it. I've seen some bloggers do this, and I thought I'd give it a little shot to get some things written down and follow through this month. We only have 28 more days of it, so I want to make the best out of June!


  1. Try to exercise at least twice a week: I've been trying to get back to shape again, but because of a really busy college semester I didn't really have time to go to the gym, and when I did, I was too tired to even move a muscle. Now that I work 8 hours a day, that means I have 16 hours in which I can (and should) try to exercise. What are some activities that you all enjoy and would recommend? I'm into Zumba, walking outside and running a little inside. 
  2. Practice my knitting: I don't know if I've mentioned this before in a post, but this Spring Break I stayed at Luther and took up knitting! So far, I've only made a scarf and began to make a hat, but I'm not particularly amazing at it. However, practice makes perfect! - I will try to make a habit out of knitting when I'm free, want to work with my hands and make something nice.
  3. Cook healthy meals: This relates a little bit to point one, but this summer I have to cook for myself, and we all know how lazy some of us or maybe just me can get when we have to cook after work. I'm looking into healthier ingredients and more organic / summery recipes. I've been looking on Pinterest and some vegan/vegetarian websites, and so far I've had some luck, but I'd love to hear from you all if you have any staple recipes to share
  4. Consistently write more posts: I'm a procrastinator. I've said this many times, and I stand by it. When it comes to writing, unless I have a little spark of inspiration, I'm probably going to procrastinate writing whatever I have to write until the last minute. I really enjoy writing, and I love blogging, but sometimes I'm not sure what to write about. I'll be starting a list of things I could write about in order to write more posts, and keep you all updated on this brain of mine. 
  5. Save money:  This is the most important one for me. I try very hard to stop myself from buying things I don't need and probably won't want in a week. I mentioned in my post about My Top 10 Favourite Apps that I use Mint to track my finances, and honestly it's been the most useful tool for me to understand where my money is going and when I have to take care about my spending the most. Also, it's helpful to understand how often to shop for groceries and to go out to eat. As I'm studying abroad next year, I have to make sure to save some money this month.  
What about you all? What are your goals for June? What are your plans for this summer? 

Let me know!
Vicky

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook!

The Blogging Elite


The Blogging Elite

Where do you come from?

Flag Counter