Review: Influenster Fresca VoxBox

1:11 PM

Disclaimer: The Fresca VoxBox products were sent to me by Influenster for reviewing purposes. I have not been compensated with payment in order to write this review and all of the opinions given in this post are mine.

Hello everyone!

For today's post, I wrote a review of the Fresca VoxBox I received a few weeks ago from Influenster. According to their website, Influenster is a community in which people are invited to write reviews and they are asked their preferences and their usage of particular products, and then, if they match the criteria for one of the product reviews, the company will send you a VoxBox (which is a box full of products to review!).

I received the Fresca VoxBox, which is in my opinion a quite spring-summery box, full of products that have that summer-spring vibe: I received a Lip Lacquer by NYC, a Pure Silk Raspberry Shaving Cream, Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Shampoo and Conditioner, Sally Hansen's Airbrush Legs, Neutrogena Healthy Skin Booster, and Jafra USA's Perfumes.


I have nothing but good things to say about these products. At first, I was a little skeptical about a few of them, but by the end of my trial week I ended up loving most of them. I will outline some pros and cons of them, but again, this is my experience and you should totally give them a try to see if they are your style!
  • Lip Lacquer by NYC: I loved this product when I first tried it on. Everyone needs a red lipstick, and if you're not a lipstick person, this might be for you. The color is quite rich, and it doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky or dry while you have it on. It looks like a lipstick, but it feels like a thick lip-gloss. The pros of it is that it looks amazing on, it smells good and the red is vibrant. The cons of it is that unless you're not planning on drinking at all whilst you wear it, it won't last very long. It smudges quite quick and after it's completely off, it leaves your lips feeling a little dry. 
  • Pure Silk Raspberry Shaving Cream: I loved this product! To me, there were no cons about it. It runs smoothly on your skin, it leaves it soft and smelling amazing and it does what it promises. From all the smells I have tried, I think the raspberry they sent me is by far my favorite one.
  • Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Shampoo and Conditioner: This was the surprise of the box, to be completely honest. When I saw it, I got excited about the minty smell that the products have, but then I started reading the label and was happy to find out that they contain no chemicals (like sulfates) that affect our water and the packaging is recyclable! When I used them, my hair felt clean, fresh and soft. There were no cons with this product, to be honest!
  • Sally Hansen's Airbrush Legs: I was pleasantly surprised about this product. I never thought I'd be wearing foundation for my legs, but the finish that the Airbrush Legs leaves on your skin is amazing. Like any foundation, you have to make sure to spread it evenly and quickly enough to be able to blend it, but after it's on there's a visible difference between the leg with coverage and that without. I would probably not use this product on a daily basis, but it sounds great for a night out in which you want to show your legs off.
  • Neutrogena Healthy Skin Booster: I loved this product. I've been using Neutrogena products for a while now, and they always leave my face feeling fresh, clean, soft and non-greasy. What I particularly liked with this product is that a lot of times - after a few hours that I've use my face-wash - my face slowly feels dirtier and a little clogged, but when I used this product the clean sensation stayed for a longer time. I would totally recommend this product if you have a mixed-type skin like me!
  • Jafra USA's Perfumes: Jafra perfumes were by far one of my favourite products on this box. The minute I took these perfumes out of their little boxes I fell in love. I received the Violet Pomegranate, Sea Salt Rose and Juniper, Magnolia and Blackberry perfumes. My favourite scent is by far the Blackberry, Juniper and Magnolia. For a lot of people it might be a little strong, but the tones these perfumes had worked amazing for my skin type and stayed for quite a lot of time. I would recommend this scents and I'm considering purchasing them from the company after my samples are gone
Have you tried any of these products before? Did you also receive a Fresca VoxBox? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear from you!

PS: If you'd like to join the Influenster community, you can do so by clicking here

- Vicky

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook!

The Blogging Elite


The Blogging Elite

Where do you come from?

Flag Counter